RCF EVOXJMIX8 8x2"+12" Active 2-Way Array + 8-Input Mixer
Taking the EVOX J Series one step further, RCF has added an 8-input Digital Mixer to the system. The onboard processing power of the innovative Z.CORE DSP provides not only full mix functions; it includes high-quality instrument FX and AMP simulations. An EVOX iOS/Android-compatible app allows to manage the JMIX8. Adding Bluetooth audio and Hi-Z instrument input,the EVOX JMIX8 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers and amplification with a powerful remote controllable 8-channel digital mixer
- Onboard Digital Mixer: All the available functions on the EVOX JMIX8 system integrated mixer can be managed from the operating panel. The select buttons: INPUT, OUTPUT, HOME, SYSTEM, MFX, FX give access to all the parameter pages on the LCD display.
- EVOX APP: The RCF EVOX App ensures a comprehensive control of J Series mixers: all the processing you need, on your smartphone, via Bluetooth. Featuring attractive and intuitive graphics created by audio professionals, the app allows you to navigate between pages and fully control the mixer’s parameters even while playing. RCF EVOX J The EVOX App is available for iOS and Android operating systems.
- Powerful Class D Amplifier: RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. D-Line amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. The EVOX J amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
- Superior Transducers: High Frequencies - The ultra-compact full-range 2” RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with a stunning sound performance. LOW FREQUENCIES The high excursion 12” RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX design features constant directivity coverage of 120°x30°(HxV), providing a perfect coverage pattern. The vertical array is progressively shaped to guarantee consistent sound coverage from the first row to the last.
- Ready to play in a few simple steps: PORTABILITY In addition to the handle on top of the woofer’s cabinet, transportation is made easy thanks to the trolley, that is fully integrated into the optional cover of the speaker. During transportation, the metal pole is safely attached to the trolley with the cover’s handles. MOUNTING Screw the pole into the pole mount on top of the subwoofer. Insert the top column, connect the SpeakOn and it’s done! An adjustable fastener allows the pole’s length to be adapted. PLAY!Carrying and mounting your audio system has never been so quick.
- J System Configurations: From solo musicians to big DJ parties, the EVOX J system flexibility is a must. Thanks to the multiple outputs and the FiRPHASE processing with 0° phase response, reaching the best listening experience on any venue is an easy task. Check out some standard configurations to understand the system set-up.
- New Perspective on Linearity: RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.