FBT Vertus CLA208SA Active Subwoofer - Available in Black or White
VAT included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
600W RMS 129dB SPL
CLA 208SA is a 2 x 8" active subwoofer in bass-reflex design and birch ply enclosure. The internal Class D amplifier delivers 600W and is matched with a switch mode power supply and a DSP processor with filtering functions, equalization and speaker protection. Created with the idea of extending the CLA608A's low frequency performance in live applications, the CLA208SA serves as the base support for the CLA604A column speaker which can either be frontally mounted to the sub, as well as fixed upon the optional stand through the M20 socket on the upside of the sub.
The CLA208SA subwoofers are modular as well, and they can be stacked to enlarge and increase the maximum SPL.
CLA system features:
High-level sound quality from 50Hz to 20kHz expressly developed for live performance
Long distance sound projection and better SPL distribution towards the audience
Great and dynamic power performance thanks to tri-amplification system
Lightweight and easy to carry
Design and elegance for an easy integration even in the most demanding installations
Very compact dimensions enable the listener to concentrate on sound and not on speakers!
High horizontal dispersion
The internal XLR signal link system and Neutrik Powercon power supply on both the sub and the satellite, allows for hiding wires and cables from open sight, preserving the system's clean aesthetics.
- Active subwoofer in bass-reflex design.
- 2 x 8” (200mm) custom neodymium, high-excursion woofer with 2” (50 mm) voice coil.
- 50Hz to 180Hz frequency response.
- Class D 600W RMS amplifier with switch mode power supply.
- DSP processor with 4 available presets.
- Control panel with combo XLR/Jack stereo input and link, XLR Hi-pass out stereo, volume, presets, 0°-180° phase switch, status LED.
- Neutrik POWERCONN input and link.
- 15mm birch plywood enclosure with anti-scratch paint finish, stackable.
- M20 stand adapter, 2 integrated handles, front hardware to sustain CLA206LA modules.
- Suitable for low frequency extension and reinforcement of the CLA604A array, especially for live performance.